Presario CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presario CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs Empty
PostSubject: How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs   How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Q: I wanted to recognize, can Lithium Ion batterys these types of be overcharged?
A: Normally Lithium Ion batteries are not overcharged if you utilize the correct charger and carry out the manufacturers recommendation.
Most systems have monitoring circuits in order to avoid overcharging and overheating. The Sony 'InfoLithium' batteries and most of the Canon batteries have the circuitry necessary monitor the battery included in the battery.
It it not normally NOT smart to discharge Lithium Ion electrical power. Just charge them because manufacturer recommends.
Q: I recognize that I can leave it relating to the charger, but what approximately partially charging it? Like only were to charge a new battery that still has power there ex. 5 hour electric capacity, only 2 several hours used, will the battery as well as camera know when to shut down charging to prevent *possible overcharging?
A new: Yes, the battery/charger will know when to halt the charging. The Power/Charge lamp will certainly blink when charging starts then when it has has achieved the charge the Power/Charge lamp goes out. The charging time is dependent upon the current state in charge.
Q: How is certainly this harmfull? In yesteryear it was always ideal to fully discharge a battery previous to recharging, so I assumed using Lithium Ion you have the option to charge without wholly discharging but I din't believe that was preferable.
A: They have never been ideal 'to totally discharge a battery' previously recharging. If you are of Ni-Cads, that isn't true. The discharged state of an Ni-Cad is normally on the subject of 1. 0 volts for every cell. At that voltage degree, most of the energy source is spent. Discharging your battery further could injury it through cell letting go. That is why Ni-Cad units are always connect in series and not just in parallel (If manufactured properly)
The same basically corresponds to Li-ion, Li-polymer, NiMH and Sealed Direct Acid batteries except that this minimum cell voltages may very well be different.
If your equipment effectively monitors cell voltage and maybe cell temperature and disconnects in the appropriate level like quite a few Li-ion, Li-polymer do, then there isn't a problem. They may say the battery power is fully discharged, nevertheless it still contains energy and therefore energy can be conveniently measured.
Normally there isn't any benefit to discharge a Li-ion battery should you not are testing it to ascertain actually capacity, to predict death date when comparing to previous tests within the cell, or possibly discharging to approximately 50% convenience of long term storage. I don't believe the average consumer really wants to buy the appropriate test equipment and observe after battery performance logs on their batteries.
Thus my suggestion, buy one spare wide variety, charge as outlined as part of your manual, and go enjoy your batteries.
www. camcorder-battery-shop. com/article/camcorder-battery-article/9. html
Back to top Go down
https://presario-cq60.forumotion.com

How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs
Page 1 of 1