Presario CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presario CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W350i Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W350i Review Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W350i Review   Sony Ericsson W350i Review I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 pm

The Sony Ericsson W350i is a lower end phone in Walkman series, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a poor competitor in the market. Instead, if you're seeking for a handset with great music capability while at the same time not a huge fan for photograghing, then this incredible music phone must fall into your first choice.

Style and function

The Sony Ericsson W350i looks really smart which was avaliable in a variety of funky colours, the ice blue looks particularly good and the black and white are also very attractive. It is a slimline ultra-lightweight walkman phone which weighs at only 75 grams and is just 11mm thick, this compact design promise you both a nice feeling and neat operation experience. This handset comes in flip&candy-bar design, and the display is visible whether the flip is opened or closed. It's a neat design thouch that gives the phone something different, and it looks very good indeed.

When it comes to camera function we have to say it is not the Sony Ericsson W350i's selling point. The camera is rather poor - only 1.3MP, no autofocus or flash, also absent is a second video camera. Even for an entry level phone this is a low speccification.However, there is one thing we must keep in mind that W350i is an excellent music phone which mainly focus on playing music and it does an excellent job. A technology, namely TrackID, helps to deliver tunes' names, artists to you as long as you record a few seconds of the song. The battery claims to support 15 hours of music-listening time. If you can get over this toy camera, you'll find the W350i to be very good in its niche-a compact, light weight music phone.

As this phone is priced very lowly, it is well worth considering. Is it worth the money? Its music function is impressively good: the walkman needs no introduction- it is, as always, exceptional-and a stereo headphone and a sound recorder are packed into this handset.

Other features, like alarm clock, calendar, note,tasks and a timer are all there, and, in some cases very impressive compared with other similar ones , and in addition to the Mp3 player there is an FM Radio, enhanced with a bass-boosting function that increases the bass frequencies. what's more, Java games can be downloaded easily.

This handset supports SMS, MMS and Email - and the phone comes with a very handy personal organiser function that will be well used. It features GPRS and EDGE, and is Bluetooth capable and USB connectivity in addition giving it very capable web-browsing ability for a phone of this diminutive size, not to mention price.

In summary, the W350i is well designed and nicely built, and carries enough features to make it a worthy choice at some seriously bargain-basement prices. It looks good in all colours, is reportedly reliable, and stands out from the crowd with exceptional music player ability.

Back to top Go down
https://presario-cq60.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W350i Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Presario CQ60 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: