Presario CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presario CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Would like As5251 Laptop Review A Sub $400 Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Would like As5251 Laptop Review A Sub $400 Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Would like As5251 Laptop Review A Sub $400 Laptop.   Acer Would like As5251 Laptop Review A Sub $400 Laptop. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Acer has recently skyrocketed in the list of the most effective selling laptops with his or her Acer Aspire AS5251. Within under $400, the price are not beat. But does this inexpensive laptop pack enough hand techinque to be considered the most impressive?

Of course, what first interests us using this AS5251 Acer laptop would be the price. We are utilized to seeing the top rated netbook come in at prices around $400, though not laptops. Laptops, typically, shouldn't have the compromises and concessions that any of us find on netbooks. These compromises are found through limited memory, smaller hardrives, less-powerful processors, and a lot smaller laptop screens.

As a result, let's look at what, if any, compromises that Acer been required to make to deliver you and me this AS5251 laptop underneath $400 (the current asking price is $379 at numerous locations).

The first thing that i noticed when I obtained this laptop was the look of the machine. It's quite the same as the ASUS UL80Vt-A1, which I currently rate since the best price/performance laptop on the market. The machine is black and incorporates a 15. 6-inch widescreen laptop monitor that creates solid quality with some built web cam, easily helping you to video-chat with all of your friends.

The processor in the Acer AS5251 laptop is usually a 2. 20 GHz AMD Versus Series V120 single-core processor chip. I am normally a particular Intel processor devotee but this AMD processor can be fast and handles video well with the new Prospect technology by AMD. Many laptops that you find today include a "dual-core" processor, but this processer should match the needs of nearly every end user.

The hard drive within this machine is 250GB. For the money, this is plenty of hard drive space that will suit your current needs. Remember, the hard drive space of the machine has nothing about the speed. It simply determines how much information which you could store on the equipment. If you do word processing, PowerPoint, and other Office Apps, this size is enough. For the rest of us, who store endless movies and music, we always want to buy another external disk drive for our laptops. As a consequence, 250GB will satisfy almost the multimedia buffs, which are not satisfied with any storage capacity of any hard drive.

Now, when we look into the memory of this piece of equipment, we find the Acer AS5251 laptop with 3GB of DDR3 storage area. Is this a compromise? Well, it's a bit such as the single core processor mentioned above. Most of the top selling laptops today come using 4GB of memory, but we're able to reasonably ask the issue: Is this overkill? Repeatedly, the standard end-user might get by with 3GB of memory just fine. The reality is, I know folks who still get by just fine with 1 or perhaps 2GB of memory in their machines plus they're frequently running multimedia.

At long last, the clincher that it's a good buy is that it consists of an HDMI port. An HDMI port is one way to connect a laptop to TELEVISION, which is a superb to show a room brimming with people your picture and movies.

To summarize this Acer Aspire5251 review, We say that this system sacrifices little for all that it offers. Far more laptop that performs above-average at a price that isn't only affordable but totally inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
https://presario-cq60.forumotion.com

Acer Would like As5251 Laptop Review A Sub $400 Laptop.
Page 1 of 1